A Plan of the Vicarage
This plan shows the land which belonged to the Vicarage and the development of Somerset Drive. This was formerly called Gilbanks Road. A corner of the land was to be adopted to widen the road. The plan also shows the plan of the old Vicarage built in 1863, and the gardens. The original vicarage was demolished and replaced with a new building in the late 1950s although the old wall still survives along Vicarage Road.