This attractive house is in Bridle Road and when this photograph was taken in the 1970s the owners were a family called Noble. Pip Noble was a teacher at Wollaston Junior School. In a directory of 1940 the occupier was William Henry Whitehouse. The building in the forefront was used as a garage but in earlier times would probably have been a coach house. Previous occupants include a Mrs Robinson who lived there in the 1890s.