Memorial window - W.O. Foster
The window was placed in the North Transept and bears the following inscription:- To the Glory of God and in memory of William Orme Foster of Apley Park who founded this church in 1860 and of Isabella his wife. This window was erected by their two sons in 1914.
At the same service another window, also paid for by W.H.Foster, was dedicated in memory of the first vicar of Wollaston, Rev George Gilbanks.