The Articles for the Presbyterian Church, Stourbridge
The title on this document referred to the Presbyterian Church in Lower High Street, Stourbridge. Edward Kendall and his family had lived at Wollaston Hall from at least 1711 until 1731 and his son, Jonathan, then living at The Grange, Stourbridge, provided the money for the Presbyterian Church to be built in Lower High Street, Stourbridge. The Articles were dated 11th July, 1781 and Jonathan supervised the building. Edward and his wife, Anna, had previously given a piece of land on which was built a house for the Minister.