High Park Farm
For many years High Park Farm had been farmed by the Whitmore family. This photograph was taken in the early 1920s before Stourbridge Borough Council bought the land and decided to build much needed council houses there. The development resulted in over 400 houses being built and the last were completed in 1931. High Park Avenue was widened and the name of Whitmore was used as the name of one of the new roads.