St James’s Church Organ
The organ in St James’s Church has been rebuilt four times since its original building in 1859. One of the most noticeable changes is in the appearance of the pipes. Other changes include the addition of an electric pump which replaced the hand blown one in the mid 1940s. An Electric Pneumatic action and detached console were added in 1955 at a cost of £1,920. The most recent work took place in 1990 when it was rebuilt by Nicholson (Worcester) Ltd.