The Barley Mow in the 21st century
The original Barley Mow appeared on an 1827 map of Oldswinford when the first known landlord was Richard Clark. Later licensees were J. Baker in 1851, Luke Bradbury in 1891 and John Wilcox in 1896. This building was demolished in about 1965 and this is the building which replaced it. It has not been continuously open in 2011. There is a picture of the earlier building on the web site.