The KLR’s depot at Amblecote
The KLR had two depots - one at Amblecote (see here) and one in The Hyde at Kinver. This is one of the cars built for the line in 1916 to replace the toastracks seen above. Known as ‘Room & Kitchen’ cars, each end was fully enclosed. As well as housing cars for the KLR, Amblecote depot also had a transformer house which fed power to the line.