The Plough Inn
The original Plough Inn was open in 1851 when the licensee was Francis White. This was the smaller building seen next door to the existing Plough Inn. The licensee in a directory of 1891 was John Pearson. In 1901 it was called The Plough Hotel but the new, larger building replaced it in 1905. In a 1940 directory it was numbered 58 Bridgnorth Road and the licensee was George Foden and it was named as New Plough Hotel. In 2012 the number is 154 Bridgnorth Road and is usually called The Plough.