An inventory of the school furniture.
When the schools came under Worcestershire County Council in April 1903 an inventory was made of the furniture in the schools. This is the first page written by the headmaster, Arthur Spiers. The council gave instructions that all furniture and equipment was to be listed before the change over. Another change made was that new registers were to be used from 1st April.